Marty’s Orchid House services begin with an admission process where a qualified nurse will complete a thorough Comprehensive Initial Assessment with you and your child. You do not need a physician referral. Our team will compose a Comprehensive Care Plan which will be reviewed with you before your child is admitted. Family involvement is key to success!
We are here for you.
Services provided include:
- Low-ratio classrooms with staff trained specifically in behavior interventions and therapy follow-through
- Skilled Nursing care for overlapping health conditions
- Nutritional Support/Biomedical Support
- Gluten-free/Dairy-free meal program & special diet accommodations
- Individualized preschool curriculum
- Parent education, support and training
- Care coordination of outside diagnostic testing for health, behavior and emotional disorders
Our services are based on holistic care with consideration of ALL aspects of needed supports. The Marty’s Orchid House program is centered around a mindful approach with emphasis on teachable concepts such as compassion, respect for ourselves and each other, and acceptance of each of our similarities and differences.
With a growing body of information linking sensory issues, such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, with gut issues and deficiencies in the immune system, our team strives to create a nutritionally supportive environment. We use organic, farm-to-table meats and produce as much as possible through our catering service. Our meals are prepared without gluten and casein (a protein found in dairy products), although we cannot guarantee no cross-contamination of gluten and casein in our partnering caterer’s kitchen. Please let us know how we can further support your child’s individual dietary requirements!